Old guy but new member from Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GrillMeister.atx

Original poster
Jun 19, 2019
Howdy,

Greetings from Austin, Texas. Been smoking meat for about 4 decades. Big fan of the ceramic and pellet grills/smokers and still have a gas grill.

Cheers,

GrillMeister

Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
Thanks. C'mon out to Austin and I'll hook you up. :)

Here's the view from my in-law's place. Should look familiar.

smokies.jpg

Reactions: TomKnollRFV
Welcome GM! Awesome that you're joining up! few of us in the ATX area.

We have a slowly growing thread to track all us locals. HERE

We are currently discussing how to arrange a gathering for getting more of us together. Feel free to stop in, say hi, and any advice is welcome!

Again, Welcome to SMF

Welcome glad to have you on board looking for some photos of your cooks. Me I'm just another old guy on here maybe we should have a group listing of old guys (be 76 on the 25th).

Warren

Reactions: GrillMeister.atx
Welcome glad to have you on board looking for some photos of your cooks. Me I'm just another old guy on here maybe we should have a group listing of old guys (be 76 on the 25th).

Warren
Sounds good! I'm not that old though. I started when I was 12. :) Just been doing it for 45 years. LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky