Old Featured Threads

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A suggestion, I don’t know if it would work or is even feasible. Would it be possible to denote somehow featured posts so when a member is researching recipes/methods any post that was featured would standout with an emoji or something? This would recognize past contributors to the carousel and make researching easier to get the best of the best.

Would it be possible to denote somehow featured posts
It used to do that . If you searched a topic and thread was featured , it would have the tag on it . Also your profile page used to show how many featured threads you had . The spot is still there , but mine says 0 . If you have something on the banner it will say 1 . When it comes down the number goes back to 0 .

How about a featured thread sticky on the blowing smoke around the smoker forum?

How about a featured thread sticky on the blowing smoke around the smoker forum?
I was also thinking of something along those line but didn’t want to suggest that figuring duplicate post would gobble up server space. If they went that way could call it “Wall of Fame”. Conversely we could have a “Wall of Shame” where people could post smokes that didn’t turn out . LOL

• Haha
Reactions: forktender
I was also thinking of something along those line but didn’t want to suggest that figuring duplicate post would gobble up server space. If they went that way could call it “Wall of Fame”. Conversely we could have a “Wall of Shame” where people could post smokes that didn’t turn out . LOL
I'd be the top member on the wall of shame......I swear its a curse.

Reactions: Murray
You could do the sticky and just put a link to the featured thread so theres no duplicates.

Reactions: Murray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky