Ok having a problem...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm going with the fish I haven't seen it yet but there are a bunch of really good things that you can smoke.

Some call them Pterodactyl Eggs because of how the shell looks when smoked. All splotchy like. I have taken raw eggs in the shell and smoked them for an hour and a half or so. They come out "hard boiled" and with an ever so slight smoky taste. Eat 'em like that or make some Deviled Eggs. My personal favorite. Another way would be to take some hard boiled eggs, shell them and cold smoke them. More smoky goodness that way. Cooler way is the Pterodactyl way IMHO though.

Since beef was not your thing how about a ground turkey (maybe with some sausage) meatloaf...love the smoked meatloaf.

And I saw a crazy guy make sugar cookies the other day...I will so be trying that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky