Oh yeah! Look who is coming to my neighborhood

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hooked on smoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 24, 2013
Southern California.
Driving home from work this afternoon I looked over and the angels sang out. I can't wait for it to open. It's within walking distance from my home. My wife told me I had better get a second job.
20220330_155425.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you. If they were near me, I'd be broken and broke at the same time.

I've been really happy with everything I bought there. The saving grace for my wallet is that the Wild Fork in Orlando is in a really inconvenient area to get to, so I make fewer trips.

Man, that's one of the drawbacks for living in East Bumfu#k. We can't even get a real Walmart around here.

Chris

Reactions: Winterrider
Man, that's one of the drawbacks for living in East Bumfu#k. We can't even get a real Walmart around here.

Chris
NoDak, same way. We do have a Wal-Mart at least. Only place in my town to buy clothing, pretty sad. 100 mile road trip or online.
NDSU ( college campus livestock program )sells meat but are ridiculously priced

NoDak, same way. We do have a Wal-Mart at least. Only place in my town to buy clothing, pretty sad. 100 mile road trip or online.
NDSU ( college campus livestock program )sells meat but are ridiculously priced

We have the Reader's Digest version of Walmart. They sell most everything that a super Walmart does except the proteins and they carry less varieties of everything else. Our Costco which is about 45 min. away from me is smallish also. The meat counter is about the same size as a normal grocers about one half an isle. However they do carry some cuts of meat that the local grocers don't. ex: brisket, pork bellies etc. When I visited my daughter in Georgia their Walmart was huge!!! It made ours look like a gas station variety store. The town I live in has a two gas stations, a dollar general and a mom-n-pop store. We used to have a combo post office/gun shop but that closed down a few years back. We don't even have our own zip code.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky