Official SMF N. FL Gathering -- April 13th 14th and 15th 2012

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jerry, Can you post up a list of things to bring to make a hydroponic growing container..... I want to make a few while I am down there....Maybe some others would want to do the same

Joe

Joe and anybody else wanting to make a self watering container please bring a 5 gal bucket with lid if you want to make several of them bring several. You can also make them out of those 18 gal plastic totes but it does take a little more work to do them.

I'll have the rest of the stuff we need to make them here and we'll make a few of both types so you can see how easy it is to make them.

They work great and are a lot less work than growing in the ground. I don't know that you'd want to try to have a big garden in them but you'd be surprised at how much some people have going in them. If you don't have the space for a regular garden these are a way to grow a few things very easily and without taking up much room

Here's a link to give you an idea of what we are talking about I may do mine a little different but the principal is the same

http://www.seattleoil.com/Flyers/Earthbox.pdf

Hmmmmm,  Pickled eggs an lotsa beer.    Jerry your gonna need a few caution no smoking signs for all that methane. 
ROTF.gif

Africa, buy them a Natty pack and tell them to fight over it! If you don't know what a Natty pack is come see me when you get there! On a side note Sam Adams is always good.
cheers.gif

Last edited:
Ahron

You may as wait until after the first day and just make a beer run once you find out who's cooler your drinking from!  We all tend to bring our own alcohol and just share.  Maybe you'll find a beer you like and then you can pick up a  couple of six packs from there.

Im bringing some beer, rebel yell, makers mark and some shine cherries.

Getting  ready

17 lbs of Polish ready to dry.  I'll cold smoke it a while Friday and then put in the Lang to cook  and

1/2 belly after first application of dry cure

05902d14_001.jpg
103f803d_004.jpg

2 -   1/2 bellies in the brine

af809597_008.jpg

6590ec1a_009.jpg

Ahron

You may as wait until after the first day and just make a beer run once you find out who's cooler your drinking from!  We all tend to bring our own alcohol and just share.  Maybe you'll find a beer you like and then you can pick up a  couple of six packs from there.
  Thanks it is a good advise

Maybe everyone should bring a bottle or two of their local brew for Ahron to try out!  I can swing a 6 of Abita Amber.

Kind of funny the way your write the date.  I was going to say you are going to miss the party  04/09/12 in US lingo

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky