Odds of being killed by a chicken are low, but not zero.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That roosters beak must have been set to fully automatic.

Growing up we had a neighborhood beach and one of the houses next door to it always had a small flock of geese hanging around. I don't know if they were pets or wild, but they were pretty protective of their turf. Many a time I can remember being chased by them, and it hurt like all hell if they did happen to nip you.

Chris

That roosters beak must have been set to fully automatic.

Growing up we had a neighborhood beach and one of the houses next door to it always had a small flock of geese hanging around. I don't know if they were pets or wild, but they were pretty protective of their turf. Many a time I can remember being chased by them, and it hurt like all hell if they did happen to nip you.

Chris
Wasn't the beak. It was the spurs. Been hit a few times by roosters over the yrs. They can do some serious damage.

Yikes! Being the nurse I am.....The spur prob hit the popliteal artery that runs behind the knee. Poor guy prob bled out.
And yep, the rooster would have been in the dutch oven mighty quick after attacking my child.

Jim

Reactions: negolien
I've been pecked pretty hard by roosters as a kid but quickly learned to punt them little mfers. My dad used to do electrical work for some family friends that had a farm way out in BFE. I've been got by a few geese, and that does hurt like hell, but again, the swift kick trains them pretty quick.

Yep, that rooster would've been dinner the night it attacked my kid.
Some bleeding hearts say it's cruel to de-spur a rooster, but if you've ever gotten tagged by one you know they're coming off.
And it's easy to do, some warm water and pliers and a little antiseptic equals almost harmless rooster,

I know I'm going to hell, but...
I'm dying laughing thinking of the obituary that could be wrote.
Stabbed to Death by a Large Cock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mr_whipple
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky