October Throwdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
This months theme will be .......................................................

Intestines

DSC_5337.jpg

More specifically sausage. All entrees must contain sausage in some form or another. It can be in or out of a casing. This will allow for alot of creativity.

All entries must have a description of what it is in the email and be just 1 picture. I don't care if you display it out on a cutting board or have to use multiple plates but it can only be 1 image. No collage's just 1 single unaltered picture.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

I can't wait to see this one unfold. It will run until end of day 11/7/21

The rules are the same and available HERE.

Code Word: Ghost

Please submit all entries to me by the end of the day on 11/7/2021. Please email all entries to [email protected]

Good Luck everyone. Now get those wheels turning.

Now this is one I just might get in on.....right in my wheel house.
This may be just what I need to finally stuff a few. That said I know for sure you and a few others are top notch for this one. Your sausage work is AAA+ Thanks for pulling yet another of these challenges together Brian.

Brian, you're killing me.
After crashing and burning in the couple of throw downs I've entered I told myself never again.
I love making sausage, though.
Woe is me.....

LOL... I just put 10# of pepperoni Stix, 5# of Todds jerky, and 5# of breakfast links in the freezer today. Thats OK, I'll think of something else. Freezer is nearly bear/bare and I am trying to restore a little early this year. Hunter friends seem to be stopping in. LOL.

Reactions: daveomak
Brian, you're killing me.
After crashing and burning in the couple of throw downs I've entered I told myself never again.
I love making sausage, though.
Woe is me.....

Hey Mose...... My first sausage failed miserably.... lose meat, torn casings etc.... It was a good learning experience...
My first throwdown was worse.... My picture sucked... WAY too small... You couldn't see the food.... I learned photography was the primary key to a great food presentation...
I think Squirrel was the member that noted that... She was a photographer...
Anywho, the take away is, failing gives one a point to improve from... and generally, a place to start....
The upside... You've got great grub to eat...

Reactions: SmokyMose
More specifically sausage. All entrees must contain sausage in some form or another. It can be in or out of a casing. This will allow for alot of creativity.
So...this is a throwdown on making a dish WITH sausage?
I believe it is a dish, or meal that must contain sausage, cased or not. Or I would suppose just sausage by itself, also, I believe the sausage can be store purchased or homemade.

All entrees must contain sausage in some form or another. It can be in or out of a casing. This will allow for alot of creativity.

So...this is a throwdown on making a dish WITH sausage?
Not a throwdown on making sausage? Correct?

I'm banking on any dish with sausage. But I can go both ways.
NK4bucA.jpg

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky