Oct Throwdown Results

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you Redneck69 for explaining the "Throwdown announcement" process etc.. Good to know!

I think there should be a New Year's Day one therefore on January 1, as to start the "new and improved AMAZING new year of 2014" out! But here's to the "powers that be" throwing out another one soon!

In any event, your creation was very impressive! Cheers to all! Happy new week!!! - Leah

I knew when I saw those entries I was not only not in the same ballpark, but wasn't playin the same game! The creative and ingenious presentation was simply amazing. Well done folks!

Great job by everyone that entered. Winning a throw down is a great feeling. Mike and Red, you have taken throw downs to a whole new level. Well done.

NIce looking!  I still think that the ingenuity and dedication shows how truly talented members here are!!!  Good job all around.
Looks-Great.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky