NY Strips W/ Mushrooms In A Red Wine Reduction (Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great lookin' meal Robert!

Keep'em coming....don't be bashful my friend.

You got it John. With everybody here telling me to go for it, I did. Posted another one this morning.

Looks like you hit another one out of the park Robert. Looks delicious!

Thank ya!! Appreciate it

You inspire us Robert. You had me at the mushrooms. Damn it all looks so good man. Mushrooms are on the shortlist.....

Thank you sir!! Mushrooms were out of this world!! I'll be doing those again real soon.

Fantastic looking meal Robert!
You can post as much as you want.
All of your posts are very interesting & quite detailed!

Very much appreciate it Al. I took your advice and posted another one earlier that was really good...and somewhat unique and creative. Thank you for the continued support. It means a lot.

Thank you everybody!!!
Robert

That's it!! Yes, I used my imagination... Robert, you just changed my plans for this weekend!!!! I 'll stay home in stead of going to Napa wine country for wine testing because... I'll have to cook ice juicy stakes!!! Yey! Thank you for changing my plans... :emoji_wink:

More than happy to help!! Any time. I have quite an archive of pics taken of meals I've done for the past several years. I'm more than willing to help change your mind any time you want it changed :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Some good looking Beef...JJ

giphy22.gif

Looks awesome!

I'm imagining your meal while I'm eating two day old leftover pizza. Very nice!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky