Now That's Italian!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
Spaghetti in basil tomato sauce w/ parmesan, spinach in garlic butter, home made Italian sausage. If I'd have made some garlic bread it'd have been Sicilian penicillin
DSCN1377.JPG
. Thanks for looking, RAY

Thanks for the comments and likes guys, they are greatly appreciated. Growing up I probably ate that same dinner once a week all year round. That blade has seen a ton of work, it's my favorite. It's got soft steel and takes a edge really well, feels like a extension of my arm when it's in my hand. RAY

Looks great Ray . Had about the same thing last night . My Son always ask is that sausage the homemade ? He doesn't like the store bought anymore .
Nice work on that meal !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky