Now that's a lot of meat!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thebigman65

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
So up here in Canada our Costco's do not have large cuts of meat except for beef tenderloins...pork tenderloins...I have wanted to get some whole briskets for a while and I was looking on Costco website and they didnt have the large cuts I wanted....but a couple of years ago Costco opened a location call a Business Centre....which is what it sounds like and caters to businesses.....so I go on their website and low and behold!
20190916_154223.jpg

I got 2 large pork butts...2 whole briskets....2 whole bellies and a large slab of chuck for grinding!....not a bad price too!

The only thing is I had to order it to work as they wont deliver to residential areas....no problem I happen to have a large fridge at work.....

Man I'm gonna have fun with these!

Nice haul there! That is a huge piece of chuck if I am looking at it right. Throw in a couple cases of beer and that looks like a couple of damn good weekends to me!

Reactions: thebigman65
Nice haul there! That is a huge piece of chuck if I am looking at it right. Throw in a couple cases of beer and that looks like a couple of damn good weekends to me!
It's the large piece top left.....ya I wasnt thinking it was that big!

Ground up the chuck today.....now that's a lot of ground beef!....grinder worked like a champ.....now to pack it all!
20190922_110558.jpg

Reactions: tallbm
Nice haul indeed. I would grind up a few pieces of the belly and mix it in with the chuck...instant bacon burger! A like for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky