Novice from Arlingto (MA not TX) checking in

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pitosalas

Original poster
Apr 16, 2023
I've had a smoker for years but really I've smoked maybe a total of 10 times. Had good results. But I am not so patient so the setup, cleanup, long process sometimes keeps me from smoking more. But I LOVE to eat the smoked meats and the results are great. I am here for some equipment recommendations. Where's a good place to ask about propane gas smokers?

Welcome from Kentucky! Like anything else in cooking, cleanup is usually the worst part. It's a necessary evil if you want to eat good.

Welcome. What has you interested in propane? If ease of use is what you’re after, also consider electric and pellet smokers.

Welcome from Kentucky! Like anything else in cooking, cleanup is usually the worst part. It's a necessary evil if you want to eat good.
Welcome. What has you interested in propane? If ease of use is what you’re after, also consider electric and pellet smokers.
Never considered those. Can you recommend one or more under around $500?

Hello from Nova Scotia

This place and the folks here will help you help yourself with any buying decisions you might have

Be careful, the hints will be coming on all the things that you really must have , or just want, lol

David

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky