Not getting email notifications & All folders of PM messages gone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I did find a couple in my spam, and moved to inbox and then viewed. Hopefully they will start going to inbox. Thank you...

When my emails were going to spam during the transition I saved a contact SMF with the [email protected] address and emails came to inbox. Also, when you open the email in your spam folder mark it as not spam or move to inbox however yours is worded. Once denoted as not spam all emails should go to inbox.

Kurt,
I like that idea---If it works.
I just moved the newest ones from the "Promotion" List to the "Primary" list.
There aren't any in my actual "Spam" list.

Bear

Mines doing the same thing . Not going to spam . Not sure what happened , but I didn't change anything .

When my emails were going to spam during the transition I saved a contact SMF with the [email protected] address and emails came to inbox. Also, when you open the email in your spam folder mark it as not spam or move to inbox however yours is worded. Once denoted as not spam all emails should go to inbox.

Kurt,
Last night I dragged my last 10 SMF Alerts from my "Promotion" file to my Primary File, where they used to come in until last Friday.
Then as usual I deleted all of the emails from my "Promotion" file & my "Social" file.
Then I added the address "[email protected]" to my contacts list.

Since I did that I got 7 Alerts from SMF, and they all went to my "Primary" file, where they belong.

All the other Crap is still coming to my Junk files.

So your fix worked!

Thank You Sir,

Bear

Kurt,
Last night I dragged my last 10 SMF Alerts from my "Promotion" file to my Primary File, where they used to come in until last Friday.
Then as usual I deleted all of the emails from my "Promotion" file & my "Social" file.
Then I added the address "[email protected]" to my contacts list.

Since I did that I got 7 Alerts from SMF, and they all went to my "Primary" file, where they belong.

All the other Crap is still coming to my Junk files.

So your fix worked!

Thank You Sir,

Bear
Hopefully it stays fixed. It happened to others so who knows what or where things changed.

Reactions: Bearcarver
Made some changes in my G mail . Can someone bump this please so I can see if it worked . Thank you .

There it is ,,, thanks Warren .

Edit ,, nope . Didn't fix it .

Last edited:
Made some changes in my G mail . Can someone bump this please so I can see if it worked . Thank you .

Mine never went to "Spam" either.
They were going into my "Promotions" file, which I treat like Spam, but it isn't actually Spam.

That stuff that Kurt said to do (above), I did, and that fixed it.

Bear

That stuff that Kurt said to do (above), I did, and that fixed it.
Yeah I looked at that . When I went to add it , it was all ready in the list . So I " starred it " and added " starred " contacts to go to in box . We'll see .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky