Not every swing...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

philpom

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 16, 2023
Texas
Needs to hit it out of the park. There are plenty of easy weeknight meals that are great, quick and easy.

Inside beef skirt is a perfect example, these were picked up on sale from Kroger, seasoned, vac sealed and kept for this particular taco Tuesday.

20230221_202810.jpg

20230221_202904.jpg

So easy and one of the best beef meals on planet earth, served with sauté onions, peppers and house salsa.

Grilled on the Weber One Touch with Fogo at max heat for a moment.

Last edited:
Needs to hit it out of the park. There are plenty of easy weeknight meals that are great, quick and easy.

Inside beef skirt is a perfect example, these were picked up on sale from Kroger, seasoned, vac sealed and kept for this particular taco Tuesday.

View attachment 658462

View attachment 658463

So easy and one of the best beef meals on planet earth, served with sauté onions, peppers and house salsa.

Hi there and welcome!

That looks fantastic. The hardest part is actually finding an acceptable cut of skirt steak and you seem to have done that lol.

I love the flavor of skirt and flank steaks, soooo good! :D

Reactions: philpom
Every once in a while you can find a good 'inside' shirt steak, and your's looks great! Very difficult to find the better 'outside' skirt which the restaurants gobble up.

View attachment 658462

View attachment 658463

We don't get skirt often anymore cause it's gotten so expensive. Sucks because in he old days it was cheap before it became popular. We sub flap meat when it's good. Aday in a bag with marinade and its very good. right the shop has prime flap for $7.99

Thanks everyone, it is one of my favorite meals. JLeonard JLeonard trust me, plenty was eaten directly from the cutting board. :)

Every once in a while you can find a good 'inside' shirt steak, and your's looks great! Very difficult to find the better 'outside' skirt which the restaurants gobble up.

We don't get skirt often anymore cause it's gotten so expensive. Sucks because in he old days it was cheap before it became popular. We sub flap meat when it's good. Aday in a bag with marinade and its very good. right the shop has prime flap for $7.99
I have real good luck finding good skirt for around $6.99/lb choice at Kroger, Albertsons and occasionally even Sam's. If you have any of those locally you might check. I recognize that prices and selection vary by market unfortunately. Living in DFW there is a grocery store on every corner and that helps tremendously.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky