Not a problem, just a question...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jp61

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 6, 2011
NE Ohio
Under "Your Content".... is there a way to separate posts from threads?

Not sure what you want, but you find all threads you started by going to your profile page. Click on postings tab. At the bottom you will find options to find all your content or find all threads you started.
Hope this helps.

Not sure what you want, but you find all threads you started by going to your profile page. Click on postings tab. At the bottom you will find options to find all your content or find all threads you started.
Hope this helps.

Gezz, That helped me too. Thanks.

Well Golly...
That didn't look like a link, but itis, it tis.

Once upon a time, links were blue and underlined.
Now the little duffers hide everywhere...

Thanks, mosparky!;)

Hope this helps.

Wow---Thanks!!!
I never noticed you had a choice at the bottom, after clicking "Postings"!!
I knew we kept you Computer Genius Youngsters around for a special reason!!:D
Awesome!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky