Non traeger brand pellets in a traeger grill.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I would bet all the time,folks with them will be along shortly,I have tried several brands in my PB and all feed and burn fine

Reactions: Jeremy Pilger
I have used Traeger and the walmart brand mixture with no real difference but in price. But the walmart brand for the PitBoss I do like better, less ash and I get a smoke ring on the meats I cook.

I rarely use Traeger pellets in my Traeger Select pro because they cost more. My go-to pellets are Bear Mountain that I get from Cash-n-Carry in Portland, a restaurant supply store. $9 per 20 lb bag. Every flavor. They work great.

I think you will like them. Most of the flavor, with wood cooking, is in the bark and Lumber Jack uses the full bark logs to grind up for their pellets. They may have a little more ash then some others but they give a very good flavor to the meat.

I hear good things about Lumberjack Pellets. I'm looking to score a bag of Lumberjack Pecan myself to give a try. They're sure priced right at the local Atwoods but they didn't have any Pecan.

You can order them online from Dick's Sporting Goods and they have free shipping for orders over $49. I get mine from them when the have a sale. I just loaded up on them because they had a 20% off sale.

I hear good things about Lumberjack Pellets. I'm looking to score a bag of Lumberjack Pecan myself to give a try. They're sure priced right at the local Atwoods but they didn't have any Pecan.
Amazon has Lumberjack pellets. Been using Lumberjack for over a year now, split a ton with another guy can't beat $9.00 for a 40 lb bag including shipping. Bought mine from BBQ Pellet on Line.

Amazon has Lumberjack pellets. Been using Lumberjack for over a year now, split a ton with another guy can't beat $9.00 for a 40 lb bag including shipping. Bought mine from BBQ Pellet on Line.

$0.22/lb delivered to Reno? That doesn't seem right. Price to Bay Area is now is 41 cents for 40lb bags. Price 2 years ago was around 38 cents.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky