No Sh$! I Swear

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lancep

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
North Mississippi
So yesterday was the first day our Walmart rolled out their new online grocery pick up service. My wife being the savvy techie that she is, had a shopping list ready to go a couple weeks ago. Actually, I think we were the very first customers here in OB. Anyway, we roll into our slot for our pick up and no Sh&!, Storm Troopers walk out with our groceries and a gift basket!! Great way to start the day.

ROFL...I sure am glad you added that picture, when I was reading it drinking my coffee this morning, I thought wow that sure was a rude way to describe those nice folks bring out your food...lol...then I scrolled down and saw the picture, they really were Storm Troopers.  Not to sure I would use that service if we get it here, walking around Walmart is just about the only exercise I get these days since I retired...lol

That's pretty cool... I can't help but think the little Trooper's boyfriend or husband, has some fun nights when his Lightsaber is fully charged...
jk.gif
...JJ
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky