No recipe book?!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

influencer

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Gastonia, North Carolina
A new member and hadn't thought about it until today, but I go to looking and I'm surprised SMF doesn't have some form of user "recipe book". There are some extremely talented cooks here and to think of being able to quickly click on their profile and see their recipe's would be great!

There is a recipe thread

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/f/97/recipes-only

I do know what you mean though, a "real" online book would be nice. 
Yeah I know there's the recipe thread, but for instance Chef JJ, I've tried a few of his recipe's and they were great, I'm interested in trying some more and it would be so nice to be able to click on his profile and see his "recipe book", instead of trudging through the trenches to find them all.

Oh well, guess a little work for the awesome recipe's I've found isn't too bad, :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky