No more throwdowns?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

aneura

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 27, 2011
Saint Johns, FL
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

I like the throw downs, even though I don't participate in them. If helps needed I'd volunteer to help organize them and get em rolling again.

Don't mean to be dumb here but The Throwdowns are a smoking contest obviously, but what all goes on ?? Again sorry if this is a dumb question ! WHB

Did not mean to do two posts on this thread prior to this, did not think the first went thru as my inet connection was being weird. WHB

WHB-throwdowns are smoking contest where the contestent submits their entry and all the entries are voted on. The person running the throwdown gives a theme and a phrase that needs to be included in the entry post-

How very fun!

How about, "The Islands," (and people can choose to present from whichever specific island they wish and/or create whatever it is which that word represents to them)?

Cheers! - Leah

Leah got a little too creative on that idea (as usual)

so killed the thread.  (J/K)

So throwdowns are where people meet and sample

the 'q and then rate it?

I might do well, last poker game someone piped up and said

"I'll bet $50 i make the best 'q  -

and the one guy who's had mine a bunch

flat out killed the idea said "You'll Lose".

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky