No Brisket Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
They been saying snow. Today is still no brisket in the new pellet dropper.

Heading to daughters in Warner Robbins to drop off pups, she is going to have them for a month while we are on the cruise in April for 9 days. While in GA we are heading to Savannah to visit old stomping grounds. After a day in Savannah we are heading just SW a bit to pick up our box trailer and back to Ky.
Brisket is in the freezer for when we get back.

marsnow.jpg

So

Might as well move the easter chix from the box to the circus enclosure.
eeincir77.jpg

Month long cruise? Awesome, where you headed?
Yeah I need to edit that.
We are going to the Caribbean for 9 days in April. When we get back from cruise, driving back down to get pups then getting ready for a 3 week rd trip to Colorado to see my son then up to WI to get cheese.....Whew

Yeah I need to edit that.
We are going to the Caribbean for 9 days in April. When we get back from cruise, driving back down to get pups then getting ready for a 3 week rd trip to Colorado to see my son then up to WI to get cheese.....Whew
Sounds like a great time. Do you go to the Mars Cheese castle in WI?

Reactions: JLeonard
They been saying snow. Today is still no brisket in the new pellet dropper.

Heading to daughters in Warner Robbins to drop off pups, she is going to have them for a month while we are on the cruise in April for 9 days. While in GA we are heading to Savannah to visit old stomping grounds. After a day in Savannah we are heading just SW a bit to pick up our box trailer and back to Ky.
Brisket is in the freezer for when we get back.

View attachment 660656

So

Might as well move the easter chix from the box to the circus enclosure.
View attachment 660657
Chicks look good and the Garbage cans appear safely fastened. Travel well.

• Haha
Reactions: smokin peachey
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky