• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Ney Yorks on the Saturday Night Grill

redheelerdog

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 4, 2011

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Looks delicious John!

Nice job!

Al

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
John that looks great I love all of whats on the plate Drool points heading to ya

Richie

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
I'm guessing you had two? Those are tasty looking for sure! What did you season them with?:drool

redheelerdog

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 4, 2011
I'm guessing you had two? Those are tasty looking for sure! What did you season them with?
No double dippin, I was tempted, LOL. I did the third one for the boy back from college. (headed back to ND next week)

Just a simple season of CBP and coarse sea salt.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
I'm guessing you had two? Those are tasty looking for sure! What did you season them with?:drool
No double dippin, I was tempted, LOL. I did the third one for the boy back from college. (headed back to ND next week)

Just a simple season of CBP and coarse sea salt.
If you haven't tried Tatonka Dust give it a shot some time it's a great change of pace,not that there's anything wrong with salt and pepper!

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Great looking meal.

I agree , gotta try the t dust. Good stuff

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.