Next Step in the Evolution

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good luck Watery Eyes, here's hoping your first smoke is a huge success!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Ribs! Ribs, Ribs! M-Day is secondly about Ribs! Do it all, but do some ribs too. Spare ribs, baby back, country style, tips, long, short, beef, pork, lamb or any legal four legged meaty ribbed animal, just do some ribs too!

Hmmm, can you tell I have a taste for some ribs?

The seasoning went great!

Temps held at 300 on the door with 250 indicated inside up high.
Used Mesquite as the wood of choice and it smelled great the whole time.

Will post pics once the kids bug out after dinner.

Welcome Watery Eyes! Get some of that good smoke rollin through "D"!

I used to live up north of there...Oxford. Back then it was a one stoplight town!

Congratulations on the new smoker and welcome from an other from Michigan. I have seen those smokers at Meijer too. Figured that 5 smokers is enough expect I do not have a gas one yet. Please let us know how it works for you

Here are some pics from today's seasoning.....

Image 4 is the GOSM assembled and ready to be seasoned.

Image 10 is my youngest grandaughter who happened to be visiting today. I'm looking forward to seeing her face covered in BBQ sauce this weekend.

Thanks to all of you for making this experience effortless and very enjoyable.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

347ba4a0_vbattach12705.jpg

82e352bd_vbattach12704.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky