• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nugene

Original poster
Aug 30, 2016
I am so glad to have found this site.  Seems like a lot of good folks with lot's of experience and good advice.

I am a lifelong native of the great state of Georgia, (Go Dawgs), was raised on good BBQ.

It's getting harder to find the old Southern real slow cooked BBQ anymore, so I'm ready to start making my own.

I have a large Weber and a small Smokey Joe grill, I had a Brinkmann smoker years ago.  I now have a large

Big Green Egg, and after some research I just ordered a Masterbuilt electric smoker, 20070910. 

I look forward to being a part of the forum and getting to know the folks here, so I can get some good advice

on my quest for the perfect BBQ.  Thanks for the welcome.

welcome1.gif

to the forum!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

Hello and welcome to you.

You'll find very quickly that you can make 

better 'que than any that you can buy.

Sounds like quite a collection of smokers you've got there.

Remember pictures are good things.

Ed

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky