• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

j6o6s6h

Original poster
Apr 4, 2016
My name is Josh, I live in Las Vegas ,nv. I've been bbqing and grilling for about 5 years now. I have my own cure, marinade, rub, and bbq sauce. My own meaning I started from scratch and worked hard on perfecting the taste. I still am. I have a brinkman smoke n grill for a starter. Also a standard kenmore grill. I'm trying to save up for a chargrill pellet smoker. They are cheaper than the bass pro shop smokers. It's basically the same thing. Anyways, I always read on this site about people's experiences about smoking and trying too improve my bbqing, sauces, and make the best meat possible.

Same here.im always looking for and giving recipes

Welcome Josh. Have you checked out smokedaddy.com? They sell a complete pellet hopper assembly with control board that can be adapted to many different chambers for smoking. Very helpful people if you call to discuss build ideas.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a windy but nice day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky