• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thorndon9

Original poster
Nov 27, 2013
Hello everyone. New to the site and not the greatest computer person, but learning. I live in Montgomery, Alabama and recently purchased an Akorn Kamado Kooker. I have had a MECO charcoal water smoker for over 10 years and have smoked many turkeys on it with good results. I am interested in learning more about using this new Kamado Kooker and need all the help I can get.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Thanks Gary. Looking forward to all the help I can get. I am going to smoke some pork tenderloins in the morning, I have them in a brine at the moment.

Hi. Can you tell me my Kamado Kooker is a good choice? I am seeing a lot of other cookers in this forum but have not seen any on this one. Maybe I have not looked deeper. Is this a good cooker? So far it has been good for me. In my business I see a lot of green eggs so I was looking for a cheaper alternative with the same results. Any suggestions?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

GARY in EAST TEXAS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky