• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newbie to the Forum

tbone1300

Joined Nov 20, 2016
New to the forum. But I have seen some very interesting things on here, by way of a Co-workers login. Just a novice on the pit , No competitions or anything, just good enough to feed the family. I use a few different pits / grills. A $300-$400 price range gas grill for Lowes or Home Depot ( I don't even remember the name ) , I also have a homemade wood burner with a firebox. And a Lil smokie. I'm from Houston Tx and looking for some great recipes and tips. Thanks for allowing me on the forum.

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
TBone1300, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and already finding some interesting topics.  Have fun mining the search feature for answers and ideas. 

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.