Newbie Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

CTXSmokeLover

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 17, 2022
Central TX
Saying hello from Central TX. Long time lurker here. Been smoking a few years with a meager old new braunfels offset stick burner. It gets the job done while I save up for a big boy smoker. Looking forward to learning new things from like minded people! I'm obsessed with this stuff (particularly briskets & learning sausage making).

Including a few pics of some random smokes for online judgement (take it easy on me lol). Cheers

IMG_9629.jpg
IMG_9621.jpg
IMG_9328.jpg
IMG_9330.jpg
IMG_8956.jpg
IMG_8713.jpg
IMG_8657.jpg
IMG_8458.jpg
IMG_8307.jpg
IMG_8094.jpg
IMG_7989.jpg
IMG_9537.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9629.jpg
    IMG_9629.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 6
Welcome from Central Texas. What part of the area do you call home? I'm just northwest of Austin.

Robert

Welcome from Virginia! Beautiful meat, Awesome work! Looking forward to seeing more! Great people here, some out of the park sausage guys, great to have you!

Reactions: CTXSmokeLover
Welcome from Virginia! Beautiful meat, Awesome work! Looking forward to seeing more! Great people here, some out of the park sausage guys, great to have you!
Thanks for the welcome and feedback! Looking forward to learning all I can

Judging by you pics it looks like you'll fit right in.

Welcome

Point for sure
Chris

Welcome from OHIO! Your cooks look great! Made me hungry and i just smashed a huge breakfast lol!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky