Newbie from Utah -- What are some of everyone's favorite pellet grill accessories?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jotco

Original poster
Aug 3, 2021
What are some of your favorite/most useful pellet grill accessories? I'd have to say this magnetic pellet tracker is at the top of the list for me. Always looking to add cool stuff to my smoking arsenal.

FlavorDialLifestyle-17.jpg FlavorDialLifestyle-13.jpg FlavorDialLifestyle-23.jpg

I use a metal pizza peel to take off butts and brisket. Love it.

Welcome to SMF!
Glad to have you join us!
Don’t have a pellet pooper, so I can’t help you with your question!
Al

Hello & welcome.

My favorite thing that I buy regularly for my smoker is meat. It just loves meat!

All kidding aside- I don't have a pellet gun - but to me that’s just one of a variety of ways of generating smoke & heat. The method you choose is largely personal preference - and as you progress in this your preferences may change.

Probably my #1 & #2 accessories are a small notepad on a clipboard & my phone. I can take notes of start times, temperatures, what woods I’m using, what went well and what didn’t. At the end if it I can compile the notes - or if I’m feeling lazy- just take a picture of the notes! Also the phone is great for looking up details on the fly., & snapping those smoker q pics.

By paying attention to how the cook goes in this manner you can adjust & improve.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky