Newbie from So. Cal. here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mikey

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 10, 2008
Greetings all; I'm new to the smoking game and am so glad to have found this site. Very informative!!! I recently purchased a Brinkmann Elec. smoker and so far it works fairly well, although I plan a few mods to make it work better. My son who is a "purist" got me into it, although I don't have the time to babysit a smoker like he does. Since I'm an OTR truck driver (commercial tourist) my time at home is limited. I reside south of Los Angeles, Ca.

Welcome aboard Mikey. Great bunch of folks here that can help you out with just about anything. Also you may want to sign up for the free 5 day course that has alot of info also.

Welcome to the SMF from another SoCal resident. Before you kinow it, you'll find time to do some smokes and have plenty of fun at the same time. Good luck my friend.

welcome to smf mikey!!!!!!! great site here to learn from a great bunch of people, ck out the free ecourse and cant wait to share a smoke with qview!!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! It is truly appreciated. Just a tad more work to be done on the Brinkmann.

Welcome mikey to smf you can study and read so when ya get the chance to do some Q *(when ya get off the road home) you will be turning out great q in no time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky