Newbie from New Orleans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

menace21

Original poster
Nov 7, 2013
New Orleans, LA
Good morning all. My name is Dennis and I've been a long time lurker on here. I'm fairly new to smoking so prepare yourselves for a ton of questions. I'm a 34 yr old commercial construction superintendent from the New Orleans area. I'm an avid deer hunter and bowfisher. I have recently begun processing my own deer and I love it. I'm beginning a smoker build and I'm gonna need some advice. Any other questions feel free to ask. See ya in the forums!

Welcome to the forums, Dennis!  Glad you've joined our group.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky