Newbie from Alabama

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by fatzay, Feb 8, 2016.

1. fatzay

fatzay Newbie

Hello everyone, greetings from Alabama. I'm new to the smoking game, I always thought I was a grill master so now I'm looking at smoking. That being said I'm an all in kinda guy. My 1st build will be a 250 gal Rv w/warmer. Any advice, plans, or anything you guys think I should know please don't hesitate to inform me. Thanks my fellow smokers.

2. Man you must need to cook large amounts of meats at one time. If you don't you may wanna re-think your size.

There is nothing wrong with a small unit that gives you the meat you want. No one ever said the best pit masters all cook on large smokers.

3. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

4. joe black

joe black Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome from SC. It's really good to have you on this great site..

5. fatzay

fatzay Newbie

Okay, we are ready to get this build started. I will fill my tank with water and dawn this weekend. Can anyone share with me diagrams/schematics for the trailer. My welder said all he need are measurements and diagram. Thanks in advance.[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]   Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a warm sunny day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary