newbee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoking steve

Original poster
Aug 2, 2014
Hi All, I'm smoking form the SF Bay Area in California trying to use a Brinkmann Trail Master Vertical smoker. Up until now I've been smoking on an old Char Broil coal unit that I assembled about 50 years ago with my father (wife hates and I'm having a hard time getting rid of). Right now my favorite meats are full slab pork ribs and brisket. Once I can get the Trail Master going I'm looking to expand into fish and cheese etc. It seems my chicken runs kind of hot and cold or maybe it's me because I really enjoy the ribs. Looking forward to talking and exchanging info.

Welcome Smoking Steve.  Happy to have another NorCal smoker join SMF!.  There are quite a few of us onboard here. 

The BTM Vertical has quite a few users here so any questions you have can be answered when asked or found with the search function. 

Have fun smoking with the new toy and keeping smiles on folks faces at the dinner table.

Ray

Hello Steve, welcome to the forum

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky