Newb from Mississippi

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by devilmutt, Apr 28, 2010.

1. devilmutt

devilmutt Newbie

Howdy folks. Name is Rich and I hail from the great state of Mississippi. Have been lurking around the site for a while. Decided to to some adding on to my smoker/grill I had made a while back. I started a thread in the smoker build section. Anyway, look forward to some hints n tips. Who knows, maybe I can pass a few on.

2. rdknb

rdknb Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF, There is so much good info here and well good people too

3. douge

douge Smoke Blower

Welcome to SMF, Rich. There's definitely a wealth of information and lots of great people here.

4. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here.

5. roller

roller Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Welcome...

6. treegje

treegje Master of the Pit

Welcome to the SMF Rich, We are glad to have you onboard

7. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

From one Rich to another, welcome to the SMF. Moving out of the closet and into the limelight is a good thing, as you'll shortly realize. It's all good my friend.

8. etcher1

etcher1 Master of the Pit

Welcome [​IMG]to the [color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08BD09][b]SMF[/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color] forum, You came to the right place. Good people and good info.

9. Welcome to SMF!

10. Welcome from next door. This place is an awesome resource full of friendly folks.

11. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

Welcome neighbor,You have cometo the right place to learn and talk about smoking.

12. Come on in...pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable!

13. devilmutt

devilmutt Newbie

Next door huh. I grew up in Denham. Thats home to me, lol. Thanks for the welcome folks.