Newb from Mississippi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

devilmutt

Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
Howdy folks. Name is Rich and I hail from the great state of Mississippi. Have been lurking around the site for a while. Decided to to some adding on to my smoker/grill I had made a while back. I started a thread in the smoker build section. Anyway, look forward to some hints n tips. Who knows, maybe I can pass a few on.

Welcome to SMF, Rich. There's definitely a wealth of information and lots of great people here.

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here.

From one Rich to another, welcome to the SMF. Moving out of the closet and into the limelight is a good thing, as you'll shortly realize. It's all good my friend.

Welcome neighbor,You have cometo the right place to learn and talk about smoking.

Next door huh. I grew up in Denham. Thats home to me, lol. Thanks for the welcome folks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky