new york

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
welcome1.gif
to SMF glad you joined us.  you have found a great place to learn.  Everyone here is very helpful. If you have any questions just throw them on out there someone  along to help.

Welcome to the group Eddie!  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hi everyone,thanks for welcoming me aboard,  just joined and have a few questions.

I am in the process of building a smoke house, size will be 3x3x7, for the smoke i will be using a smokai smoke generator, I would like to hot smoke also, what size burner will i need to say maintain 250 degrees?

It will be made out of tongue and groove pine and not insulated, can I stain the outside to make it last longer? 

uses will be smoking trout, deer, beef jerky , bacon, and turkeys.

any help will be appreciated, thank you

Eddie

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions Post it
and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is because their
are so many different ways to make great Q We all have our own taste.

Happy smoken.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky