New Years Eve Seafood.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbally

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 24, 2007
Western Colorado
Since my daughter was home having finished he Masters of Science at Colorado School of Mines I figured we would make her happy with a little seafood feeding.  I will let the pictures do the talking.

littlenecks.JPG

oysters.JPG

lobsterbroilredy.JPG

maryleandcrabcake.JPG

readytoeat.JPG

seafoodredy.JPG

wipedout.JPG

Thanks for looking at the stuff.  It was fun to broil the tails up.  Oysters were excellent.  The rest of the seafood was very good too... but those oysters were great.

Last edited:
Now that's what I call a home run plate. Congratulations on your daughter finishing her Masters degree. What a great gift to celebrate with her!

Congrats to you & your daughter Bob!!!  
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Great looking seafoods---Must be some great beaches in Colorado!  
icon_rolleyes.gif

Bear

Good looking tray of seafood, Bob.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

First, congrats to your daughter. Thta's quite an accomplishment.

Second, HOLY DELICIOUS BATMAN !!!That looks awesome. Just the kind of thing I LOVE. One bazillion points to you.
biggrin.gif

Congrats to your daughter on her accomplishments!  Not to mention what a great looking spread (drool for real)!!

icon_cool.gif

Congrats to your daughter on her degree and that seafood feast looked awesome and I live close enough to small the ocean oh yea and hear it too. Now I hope that those were some Gulf oysters too. They are some of the best that you can get.

Congrats to the daughter on the masters .

Nice lookin spread of seafood too.

only one problem i can see w/ it, That's enough for me but what would everyone else eat?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky