New wood pellet grill made in USA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Update after a few weeks of winter cooking on this little pellet smoker.

1. My favorite feature is the ash clean out door. Back in the day, I had a USA made Traeger, and I've also used my son-in-law's Silverbac. Both are a pain in the neck to clean out and keep running effeciently. Not this one.

2. Temps take a while to settle in, but once all that thick steel gets saturated, this little beast holds temps extremely well, even when it drops down into the teens.

thumbnail-IMG-2068.jpg
thumbnail-IMG-2059.jpg
thumbnail-IMG-2189.jpg
thumbnail-IMG-2192.jpg
thumbnail-IMG-2206.jpg

Last edited:
Looking mighty good. How's the taste of the food?
Thanks! Food is yummy. Not as much smoke flavor as my (rusted out and now defunct) little Masterbuilt propane-and-wood-chunks unit delivered, but that was sometimes too much and hard to control. I might experiment with a pellet tube gizmo, but I'm in no hurry. Food is checking most of the boxes as is.

Not as much smoke flavor as my (rusted out and now defunct) little Masterbuilt propane-and-wood-chunks unit delivered, but that was sometimes too much and hard to control.
I might experiment with a pellet tube gizmo, but I'm in no hurry. Food is checking most of the boxes as is.
Nature of the pooper.
I had a cheap offset stick burner and I loved the flavor.
I haven't noticed enough difference in flavor from the pellets used in the hopper so I use a pellet tube to give a better signature. (A friend of mine uses 2 tubes in his pooper.) Wife prefers the softer smoker from the pooper with tube or even the tube alone used in my kettle.

Reactions: ttkt57
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky