New wood pellet grill made in USA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OK, it's time, folks.

Now, will somebody please get over here and help me lift this off my truck?

thumbnail_IMG_1998.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2001.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2002.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2003.jpg

Aaawww, Come on guys...everybody is in such a hurry these days. Can't Y'all enjoy a little Mystery and Anticipation. HECK, a Hundred years ago a Stripper would take a lot longer to reveal...Nothing!😂...JJ

Well, I'm interested! Having the pellet auger separated from the fire pot is a feature I look for. It looks good from the outside side . How about some greater detail? The website does not give as much detail as some. I would like to see some interior pics, Please...JJ

Tell you what, If you drive it over to my house I will unload it for you! That is an easy off load compared to the X-Fire grill. And since I'm such a nice guy, I work out the kinks for ya.....

Congrats on the new smoker, hard to argue with a local vender!

Well, I'm interested! Having the pellet auger separated from the fire pot is a feature I look for. It looks good from the outside side . How about some greater detail?...JJ
More detailed photos will follow after this snow blows through. It's getting chilly out.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Well, I'm interested! Having the pellet auger separated from the fire pot is a feature I look for. It looks good from the outside side . How about some greater detail?...JJ
I actually remember you posting that in a thread. This seems like a nice concept and even better that it’s made in the USA. I got my treager for that reason in 2006 or 7

Congratulations on retirement and the new smoker. Look forward to seeing some cooks with it. The name is cool too. Maybe a comp team name or something to go with it

Reactions: bill1 and ttkt57
I actually remember you posting that in a thread. This seems like a nice concept and even better that it’s made in the USA. I got my treager for that reason in 2006 or 7

Which Traeger model has a pellet feed as described? Thanks...JJ

I like the fact that the igniter has air cooling around most of its circumference. Nice design feature.
I like that too. I hope this igniter lasts longer than the ones on the USA-made Traeger I had years ago. Those were very unreliable.

And indeed, congrats on your retirement and smoker to commemorate it. I enjoyed the "reveal".
All of life is a story and all the world's a stage.

I like that too. I hope this igniter lasts longer than the ones on the USA-made Traeger I had years ago. Those were very unreliable.
Absolutely!!! I have a new one in the package still

It seems to me there was a big improvement in igniter reliability across the board when they started being used in 3d ("additive manufacturing") printers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky