New website

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flareside92

R.I.P. Gone But Never Forgotten.
Original poster
Dec 4, 2010
NW Iowa
Been awhile since I've posted anything but manage to sneak on once in awhile to look up some information. Been dealing with some health issues but hopefully things starting to look up.
Looks like lots of new faces!
Anyhow, hope everyone is doing well.
Dan
NW Iowa

Hey everyone - I haven't been much of an active member on SMF, but I'll try to do better. Unfortunately, my brother Dan (aka Flareside92) passed away on Oct 4, 2019. He was my older brother and my best friend. He had a million great things to say about SmokingMeatForums. He is the one who convinced me to buy a smoker, helped me choose it. He also sent me numerous emails and text messages with recipes, tips and tricks, even before I had a smoker (I wasn't paying attention back then.) I have been going through my emails, organizing everything he sent me, and I just found all the forum threads on SMF that he replied to. I hope to improve my smoking skills to be half as good as he was (he was awesome!).

Anyhow - if anyone reads this, I just wanted to share details of his passing. Have a good day! ~Daren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky