• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

NEW to U.D.S need help

big roy

Joined Oct 21, 2013
I have a Nice Barrel with removable lid But now I need some help or some plans from some one I can Cut- Weld - Drill and I love to eat Can someone get me going. Thank you

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Do a search here for UDS. A lot of good info.

themule69

Epic Pitmaster
Joined Oct 7, 2012
As Farmer has said. Take a look in the UDS build section. Their are a lot of good ideas their. Remember to post pics of your build so others can learn from you.Your going to love they way they cook.

Happy smoken.

David

webowabo

Master of the Pit
Joined Dec 25, 2010
With out google.. not a one of us would have found SMF.. their stock says so ;) welcome back @fwismoker !

big roy

Joined Oct 21, 2013
build is going well I will build box for the fire then should be done . I'm going to build a big fire in barrel to burn all paint off the outside clean very well then paint the outside and season.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.