New to the Group...Bear cracks me up

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Neo

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 12, 2018
I have been trolling here for awhile and couldn't resist joining thanks to Bear!
Just bought a Pit Boss Silver Star 3 and have been smoking every weekend, I hope to learn lots and share a lot of laughs.

Reactions: js0813
Well if there was ever a good reason to Join, I dare say following Bear is a good one. He's one of the guys I feel I can always turn to for advice!

Reactions: Neo
Welcome Neo. Bear sneaks em in all right, and actually seems to know his stuff. Great recipes and advice.

Enjoy your time here, and be sure to share your experiences too.

Welcome Neo! Bear is definitely a good reason to join. He has helped me on different occasions. There are many members on here who are extremely knowledgeable and helpful as I'm sure you have seen. Enjoy!

you do! Hope you and Mama Bear are enjoying yourselves!

20180915_174618.jpg

9lb. shoulder this weekend... turned out awesome.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky