New to the Forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chadpole

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 12, 2007
Augusta,Ga
Hi, I am new to the forum but have been reading your comments for about three months now. I love this site and sound like good people. I signed on roll call on 2-11-07 but apparently it didn't go through. I never got welcomed in so I must have been at the wrong place. I am trying again to say HOWDY Ya'LL from Chadpole!!

HI chadpole and welcome to the SMF, I see your first post got buried in another thread, glad you re introduced yourself!! Wow that's a whole lotta grills and smokers you got going. Looking foward to reading your posts
icon_smile.gif

Welcome Chadpole
icon_biggrin.gif
, glad you finally got your own roll call thread started. You've been around for a while now, so you know we like the pictures
icon_mrgreen.gif
How about showing us some them Brinkmanns
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
I'm a brinkman man myself.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky