• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New to the Forum

chadpole

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 12, 2007
Hi, I am new to the forum but have been reading your comments for about three months now. I love this site and sound like good people. I signed on roll call on 2-11-07 but apparently it didn't go through. I never got welcomed in so I must have been at the wrong place. I am trying again to say HOWDY Ya'LL from Chadpole!!

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
HI chadpole and welcome to the SMF, I see your first post got buried in another thread, glad you re introduced yourself!! Wow that's a whole lotta grills and smokers you got going. Looking foward to reading your posts

short one

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 9, 2007
Welcome aboard Chadpole. Hope you have and will enjoy the information and tips as I have. Keep the smoking lamps lit. Steve

cajun_1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 16, 2006
I remember you joining in..
Welcome to the SMF..Again.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
Welcome Chadpole
, glad you finally got your own roll call thread started. You've been around for a while now, so you know we like the pictures
How about showing us some them Brinkmanns
I'm a brinkman man myself.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome Chadpole -

Sorry you got lost. Well we found you now there's no getting away!

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome. welcome! Glad you are here.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
See persistance does pay off.

Glad you stuck around

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.