New To the Forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tommy c

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 23, 2006
Wisconsin
Hello.....I'm Tommy C. I live in wisconsin. I have a Klose smoker from the good' ole state of Texas! I'm very new to smoking and look forward to talkin' to all of you! I'm planning on smoking a 10# Boston shoulder on 7/8/06. Anyone want to give me some good tips?

Hey, TC!
Happy to see you here! You will find all the answers to your questions as long as you ask them. We are a very friendly organization with the simple goal of promoting the art of smoking meat. There are folks n this forum who are rank beginners as well as those who are ranked among the best in competition! Lots of experience, wisdom and knowledge here!

I would like to point out that we have a special place for posting questions about smoking pork. Scroll down a bit in the main index and check out the posts there. If you feel that the answer you seek is not yet posted then please ask away in the pork forum!
Cheers!
Monty

Welcome Tommy, nice to have you here on SMF.
Like Monty said we are here to promote the art of smoking meats and other food items as well.

Check out tulsajeffs' Smoking Basics eCourse. It contains alot of good info to get you started out right.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky