New to the Forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BravoSmoke

Original poster
Jan 7, 2019
Hey ya'll,

New to the forums here, never knew there were discussion type boards, let alone for some good ole bbq. I grew up on bbq and been tending fire for most my young life. Not a technical or electronic guy so never knew about forums or places to come to like here.

I have a weber kettle and an Old Country BBQ stick burner, I keep the kettle at mah's so they have a good grill and can smoke a little on it too. I don't do much to my smokers other than tightening up any leaks she may have with rtv or gasket and throw in a cookie pan to help get rid of any hot spots and to keep the temp a little closer to even throughout the barrel. Big believer in letting the smoker do what it does best and not to fool around with it much.

Favorite cooks are ribs and brisket. Looking forward to being here

Welcome to the forum, happy you joined up.

Chris

Welcome glad to have you on board. As you have seen there is a lot of information on this forum and a lot of great guys and gals.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky