New to the forum

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by rschwartz, Dec 10, 2013.

1. rschwartz

rschwartz Newbie

Hello, Rick Schwartz here and I want to introduce myself to the members. I live in Eastern North Carolina and I am just getting started in the art of smoking meats. I had the chance to order my own Christmas gift this year and went with the 40" master built electric smoker. I plan to smoke wild game jerky out of venison, smoke wild turkey breasts, fresh saltwater fish and other meats. I have very limited experience with smoking meats, so this is all new to me. I look forward to the learning curve and trying new things and hopefully turning out some great food. I look forward to picking your brains and using your experience to help me out in the near future. I can't wait to get the smoker seasoned and giving it a try.

2. [​IMG]Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   

Gary

3. rschwartz

rschwartz Newbie

thanks Gary

4. Welcome Rick, you will find everything you need on here to put out some great bbq. Please remember we all love pictures , don't forget about the qview. Happy smoking.