NEW TO THE FORUM!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oink

Original poster
Nov 11, 2013
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I got my first smoker this summer after wanting to smoke for years and I've turned out the best meat in my life which my friends and family drool over and I got a lot of advice from you all to help. Thanks! BTW I am out of Burbank, California using a Char-Broil offset smoker . Hope to talk to you soon.

Last edited:
welcome1.gif
 From Idaho welcome aboard

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions Post it
and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is because their
are so many different ways to make great Q We all have our own taste.

Happy smoken.

David

Awesome thanks David.
Happy smoken to you too!

Welcome to the forums!  Sounds like you already know this is the best place for sharing ideas on smoking, grilling, curing, etc.  There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Welcome aboard!! I just recently joined a few hours ago! I wish I knew about this forum years ago!!! It has everything you need! I just need to figure out how to post pictures of the fine yard bird I smoked this evening! I been 'spearment'n with different recipes.... Any help on how to post pics would welcomed to us newbies!!! Godspeed!

No problem! I would love to see that bird!  When you start a new thread there will be a menu bar with a picture icon (next to a film strip icon and smiley face icon). If you click on that icon you will be able to upload photos from your computer and post them. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky