New to the Forum but not a new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BaldEagleOne

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 10, 2018
I'm new to the for but already used it for selecting a new smoker.

I've been smoking (meats) for about 4 years with a Daniel Boone. I've not been able to control temperature, and now the auger is growling back at me. About a month ago, I decided to look for a new smoker. Jeff touted the Camp Chef, so I started there, but looked around at other brands. Then with this forum helping me to decide, I ended by ordering a 36" Woodwind with Sidekick, which will be delivered in June.

I've got a small concern about assembling the Woodwind. Are there any common problems that I should be aware of?
Thanks

Welcome to SMF!

I'm not familiar with the smoker you mentioned but I'm sure someone will have some advice!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky