New to the forum and excited to start smoking!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

whippy

Original poster
Oct 11, 2016
Irmo, SC. USA
Hi everyone, my name is Stephen.  I am 42 and I stay in South Carolina, USA.  I used to smoke on a cheap charcoal dome smoker, and then a side-box smoker about 15 years ago and LOVED it!  Due to life changes I had to give it up for a while, but now just today I ordered my Mastercraft digital 30" smoker (1st Gen.) as an early birthday gift for myself, and am SOOOooo excited to get back into the art.
439.gif

I very much look forward to learning from you all and sharing with you too.  The website looks like a fantastic resource filled with a ton of great people!  ...see you around!

Last edited:
Hello Stephen, congratulations on the shiny new smoker.

You've come to the right place.

Lots of great folks on here all willing to share their knowledge.

Have fun.

Ed

Welcome to the forum, Stephen!

Glad to have you with us!

Looking forward to seeing that new smoker in action!

Al

Hey, thanks so much for the warm welcome!  I'm thinking rubbed pork butts on hickory for the christening.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky