New to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fab time

Original poster
Jun 14, 2016
Georgia
Hi everyone my name is jeff, I live in north Gaorgia. Im new to the world of smoking, I have always been a charcoal/gas grill kind of man but have always loved slow cooked food. I am a metal faberacation shop supervisor, and have a 2 year diploma in welding and joining technology. I came across this forum when looking for some ideas for a home made smoker that i wanted to make, I startted to build it and decided to make another along with it. I have learned alot from reading the post here and it has beed a big help in coming up with the designs for both of the smokers. Thanks a bunch everyone :yahoo:

Welcome to SMF I have a Son and Daughter inlaw  with my 8 month old grandson in Kennesaw 

Have fun post up some of your builds and cooks,don't forget pics

Richie

Welcome from SC, Jeff. It's good to have you on this great site. Good luck with your build. If you check the smoker builds sub-section, there are a lot of folks with awesome experience.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky