New to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

krizzle76

Original poster
Jul 2, 2015
Tucson, AZ
Hey everyone, I'm new to smoking in the Tucson, AZ area. I currently use my dad's old Charbroil offsett smoker, but however I have a gift of an electric smoker coming next week. I've smoked a couple of times, however I have found it difficult regulating temp on the offset. I have thought about switching from regular charcoal to lump coal. Any thoughts on how to help maintaining temp any easier? Thanks so much,

Kiron

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome from a nice hot day in East Texas and the best forum on the internet, Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. Glad you joined up.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky